The Lagoon 52 Milazzo (6 Cabins) marks a whole new era in the design of cruising catamarans, as indeed did its predecessor, the famed Lagoon 500.
With its diamond-shaped vertical bows, bevelled hulls, its as if levitated deckhouse and tall rig, the Lagoon 52 Milazzo is no ordinary catamaran, but its originality goes a great deal further than just its “outer” appearance, or even its interior layout.
This Lagoon catamaran is the result of lengthy discussions between the architects at Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prévost (VPLP), the Italian Nauta Design agency and the Lagoon catamarans design department. These discussions led Lagoon to make some important and sometimes radical choices, while remaining faithful to what we believe in, in terms of elegance, comfort, safety, user friendliness and, it goes without saying, performance under sail.
The catamaran Lagoon 52 Milazzo is comfortable, luxurious and functional.
Lagoon 52 Milazzo : luxurious and contemporary catamaran rental:
– noble and luxurious materials, with soft shades for a harmonious interior of your multihull boat
– continuous horizontal and fluent lines give the interior open and generous spaces to enjoy your charter
– continuity between exterior and interior life for an unforgettable cruise in the Aeolian Islands
– a slender exterior design for a catamaran with a strong character
Lagoon 52 Milazzo expertise:
– infusion-moulding for increased weight saving (important for a catamaran, especially for Lagoon 52 Milazzo), an optimal structure, and greater protection for the environment and shipbuilders
– interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source
– vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space to enjoy and headroom
– gull-wing bridge deck for greater comfort in heavy waters
– wide choice of layouts including 3, 4, 5 or 6 cabins, with respectively 3, 4 or 5 WC
– VPLP design: performance under sail certified and guaranteed!
Exterior: elegance, comfort and safety catamaran charter in Milazzo:
– the boat is accessed via open aft transoms, facilitating boarding and disembarking on Lagoon 52 Milazzo
– broad side decks, with recessed deck hatches
– the cockpit of the catamaran is level with the saloon, and has an outdoor lounge and sun-lounging area to starboard
– the fly bridge of the Lagoon 52 Milazzo is reached either by a staircase leading from the cockpit, or by another leading from the deck on the starboard side
– the steering station can be adjusted to three different positions (starboard, centre or port), giving the captain perfect visibility under sail or when manoeuvring
Lagoon 52 Milazzo Rigging: performance and user-friendliness
The decision to locate the mast further to aft directly comes from the designers’ racing experience and has many advantages on a cruising catamaran vacation:
– a large forward triangle allows a larger sails choice: a promise for perfect performance
– the shorter boom makes the mainsail much easier to maneuver and navigate
– the mainsail, which is relatively narrower and higher, benefits from better winds at the top, thus enhancing performance of the Lagoon 52 Milazzo
– by re-centering the weight in this way, pitching is considerably reduced
Interiors: comfort, space, light on catamaran Lagoon 52 Milazzo
– the saloon encompasses the lounge and dining table to starboard, a large galley in U shape on port side the chart table in the middle, facing out to sea.
– the “U” galley is equipped with large hot plates, large work space and plenty of storage
– the circulation in the salon is optimized, between the lounge and the galley
– all the catamaran’s cabins have large double beds, storage space in keeping with the offshore sailing program of the boat and, of course, an en-suite bathroom with separate shower
– the cabins of the Lagoon 52 have incomparable natural lighting thanks to the fixed hull windows, together with excellent ventilation thanks to the deck hatches and portholes that open out to the hull-side or to the cockpit
LAGOON 52 PRICE LIST
From March 1st to May 27th 2017: 10.000,00 Euro per Week
From May 27 th to June 24th 2017: 14.000,00 Euro per Week
From June 24th to July 29th 2017: 16.000,00 Euro per Week
From July 29th to August 26th: 17.000,00 Euro per Week
From August 26th to September 2nd 2017: 16.000,00 Euro per Week
From September 2nd to September 23rd 2017: 14.000,00 Euro per Week
From September 23rd to Dicember 31st 2017: 10.000,00 Euro per Week
Check in : Saturday at 18.00
Check out: Saturday at 9.00
– Insurance “All Risk” and RC
– Bed linen and towel (included Bathrobes and beach towels) – tender
– Fishing equipment
– SUP, snorkelling equipment, submarine Dolphin SeaDoo
– 3 crew mandatory: (Skipper and Hostess / steward – cook) 2.300,00 Euro
– Final cleaning 250,00 Euro
– Ports, Fuel boat and tender
– Food and drinks (also for the crew)
– Jet-ski 100,00 Euro/hour or hour fraction + Fuel
– Flyboard 200,00 Euro/hour or hour fraction + Fuel – APA 20% OF PRICE BOAT
– Security deposit 3.000,00 Euro
DISCOUNTS (NOT CUMULATIVE)
• Early booking ( before November 30th) 10% all months except: July 5% – august 0%
• Early booking (before january 31st) 10% for JAN/FEB/MAR/APR/MAY – OCT/NOV/DIC – 5% FOR JUN/JUL/SEPT.
• Long period : 2 WEEKS (first week full price – 5% discount on the second week) – 3 WEEKS ( first week full price – 5% discount on the second week
– 10% discount on the third week)
Payments: 50% for booking – Balance 50% 30 days before embark
Passionated about sailing and nautical turism since she was a child, Giulia Di Leo organises and provides highly qualified yacht charters, expertly coordinated and managed by professional crews. She perfectly knows and check all the vessels based in Sicily and Southern Italy, available for charters all year around. She guarantees the best cruise services, providing excellent customer service before, during and after the cruise. The clients will enjoy and admire wonderful places, on board luxury sailing and motor yachts, visiting the most characteristic and striking areas of Southern Italy: Sicily, Calabria, Naples Area, Sardinia and more.