This yacht rental website https://www.sicilyboatrentals.com/ is a property owned and operated by Sicily Boat Rentals (‘the company”, “we”, “us”, “our”). By logging into this site and availing the services, users (“you”, “your”, “visitors” , “client”) are agreeing to the terms and conditions along with other such policies of liability, privacy, etc. which are applicable to them.
This agreement governs the relationship between users and this company; your usage of this website and our provisions of services.
Therefore, we request all our visitors to patiently go through this entire document as it is important for them to adhere to these guidelines while availing our services.
- Collection and usage of user’s personal details
- User personal details like name, email id, phone no, etc. are collected while creating an account or requesting a quote with Sicily Boat Rentals with the sole purpose of serving the client.
- No such details will be disclosed to any third party without prior consent of the client and will only be used in compliance with regulatory and legal necessities of data safety.
- However, all the personal details collected or recorded by our yacht charter team are to be voluntarily submitted by the clients.
- Sicily Boat Rentals will use these data to ensure a more personalised service to clients.
- Special bareboat charters Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible for chartering a bareboat yacht, users need to possess a certificate of competence, sailor’s license or an authorised letter from any renowned Yacht Club regarding the sailing proficiency of any member.
- Sicily Boat Rentals reserve the right to make necessary changes in the price structure in case there is a fluctuation in government fees, taxation charges or exchange rates.
- All the vessels at Sicily Boat Rentals are insured and well-maintained; however, clients are recommended to carry their personal travel insurance for any uncertain cases of personal injury.
- For any damage caused to the yacht or any onboard equipment, clients have to bear the responsibility. However, an evaluation of the damage will be conducted before taking necessary actions.
- Liabilities and Restrictions for users
- Users can access this website anytime and can sign in for chartering a yacht or enlisting their vessels for boating holidays.
- Users must refrain from engaging in any activity which can affect our yacht charter services or functionality of this website.
- Re-sell or re-production of the customer inquiry form offered by Sicily Boat Rentals is strictly not permitted.
- Republishing or redistributing of any data or content of this website is strictly restricted and will be considered a breach of the copyright law.
- Rights entitled to Sicily Boat Rentals
- The company reserves all the rights to make changes, modifications or omissions in the contents of this website as and when required.
- The company also reserves the right to make necessary changes in this agreement.
If you have any query regarding any of our service, feel free to contact us. We’ll do our best to make your sailing vacation aboard our yacht charters a memorable one.